Lights that don’t work can be caused by simple to somewhat complex causes.
- First has the lamp been changed?
- Is the switch on?
- If yes, is there power to other parts of the home or office?
- If yes then check the circuit breaker to make sure it has not tripped.
- If it has, reset the breaker by pushing the handle firmly to off, then firmly back to on.
- If is trips, then its time to call Austin-Electrician.com
- If the lamp is good, and switch is on, and there is power to other parts of the
Home, or office, and the breaker is not tripped its time to call Austin-Electrician.com